Pre-Natal & Post Partum Program
KIMA’s Pre-natal & Post-partum program is very holistic as therapists assess and treat the pelvis, abdomen, and low back along with the biomechanics of the whole body to give you optimal support throughout the changes of pregnancy.
- Initial Evaluation
- Real-Time Ultrasound Assessment of abdominal muscles
- Diastasis Assessment
- Pelvic Floor and deep muscle training
- Individualized exercise plan for 3 stages of pregnancy
- Prep for labor & delivery
- Prep for post-partum & baby arrival
Post Partum Visits
- Thorough biomechanical evaluation to optimize pelvic-girdle alignment and return to prebaby status or better
- Pelvic Floor Assessment including incontinence, diastasis evaluation and strengthening for proper healing
- Real-Time Ultrasound Assessment focusing on the abdomen (Transversus muscle recruitment, post c-section management)
- Aesthetics: Safe and effective belly flattening training
- Body Mechanics Training to properly care for baby without stressing YOUR body
PATRICIA LADIS, PT is the co-founder of KIMA Center for Physiotherapy and Wellness. Patricia has over 15 years of clinical experience and has worked with professional dancers and athletes throughout her career. She has consulted on many books and done news commentary on low back pain and pelvic pain. Her specialty in biomechanical analysis, her movement background as a former professional dancer and her personal experience of three pregnancies allow her to connect and treat the complex female body with utmost care and detail.
LISA SOTTUNG,P.T.,C.F.M.T.,OCS received certification in Structural Integration, functional manual therapy through the Institute of Physical Art, and Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist through the APTA. Within the last 10 years, she has focused on an integrative systems-based model for treatment of the pelvic girdle and pelvic floor dysfunctions. Lisa works with an array of Pre-Natal and Post Partum conditions including incontinence, pubic symphysis pain, round ligament and diastasis recti to name a few. Lisa is a primary instructor for IMTS and teaches seminars around the country. She is also a happy and healthy mom of 2 and knows what pregnancy & post- partum stages are like firsthand.