Movement Performance Solutions Ltd.
The Movement Health Solution – put Sport & Exercise Medicine excellence in your practice. Designed by author of Kinetic Control: The Management of Uncontrolled Movement – Mark Comerford (Technical Director TPM), 4-days education Comprehend The Performance Matrix (TPM) system (endorsed by Premiership football teams), Operate with practical and technical tools of movement assessment and retraining.
Elite movement management
Employ systematic process of elite movement management to aid in your clinical reasoning.
Guided by the site, direction and threshold approach (Mischiati et al., 2015; Mottram & Comerford, 2008).
Tailored to analyzing current movement, pain and neuroscience alongside strength & conditioning processes. Expands both of your skill set and client base.Bridges the gap between traditional physiotherapy and client’s play and performance goals.
Help clinics to capitalize on movement assessment and convert more patients into clients. Allows clinics to manage pain, but also build long-term robust performance and credibility.
Course attendance will gain exclusive access to:
- The Performance Matrix online testing platform, powered by a dedicated unique technique of risk and assets
- Matrix Exercise Catalogue, exclusive to TPM Pro Clinics and TPM Elite squads
- TPM Pro clinic license, supported by online movement assessment, exercise catalogue and retraining software
- TPM Active brand and marketing collateral
- TPM Pro global network
This course is suitable for sports, exercise and medical professionals working within a TPM Pro clinic, including:
- Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Chiropractors and other medical professionals
- Sports Therapists & rehabilitation professionals
- Personal Trainers and Fitness Instructors Level 3 & 4
- Pilates Instructors
- Strength & Conditioning Coaches, Biokineticists
- Exercise and Sports Scientists / Physiologists
- Sports Coaches and Managers
- Occupational Health Workers
- Performing Artists